Other uses for the C.E Lamp

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Wed Jun 30 13:11:13 GMT 1999

Has anybody on the list had a tinker with using the C.E Lamp to show any
other info apart from diag stuff?. I know there is probably some serious
assembly writing to do such things, but could you use the C.E lamp to show -
knock detection, shift light or other functions like this while the engine
is running.
I might be wrong but possibly Kalmaker did something like this.

What made me think of this was an article in a magazine I was flicking
through the other day on wiring up a knock indicator to the Knock Filter on
a Memcal. They just used 2 transistors & a LED and connected to the 'Digital
Out' of the knock board.

Ross Myers