anyone out there

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 2 04:03:59 GMT 1999

Personally real time ain't an issue.  I document all the changes I make, and
just change "maybe" a dozen entries.  So i to turn the engine off and
reboot, that's fine.
  For me it's $$.  If something could be built for $30-50, and perferably
less,
so much the better.  If a board is needed, or saves a bunch of time, fine
then a board it is.  The cheapest 512K I've seen was like $129, so if
reasonably less
then that's what I want.
  Cutting a memcal apart to run a cable and use a "ugly" box to do it is
fine with me.  It still beats having to come in the house for each burn.
  Maybe having a reliable as a rock basic one working, will lead to a
refinement, with real time, ALDL accesssible, yada yada.
Bruce

snipped and clipped brutely