anyone out there

Padgett 0sirius padgett at gdi.net
Wed Mar 3 00:27:27 GMT 1999

No no-one is here. Well except me & I've been out of it since 1984ish. Then
again do not know where the world is now - understand is now OBD2 but is
this still Motorolla 6802 based or is it something more modern.

Well not entirely, make my living with computers and have OTC2000 & DIACOM,
have written disassemblers, even have an HP 1630 around here somewhere but
not sure how much good it is. Of course since my latest car is a 1992
TranSport (P4) and am most interested in my Fiero (C3), interest in later
stuff is mostly academic.

So have a certain amount of experience (familiar with Motorolla S code &
serial data streams) but need to find out what is current. Am familiar with
combustion constraints and compressible flow (once upon a time when the
world was young I graduated from GMI). Any comments ?
      	A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Cybernetic Psychophysicist
 Anti-Virus, Cryptographics, & Antique Radio Researcher
http://www.freivald.org/~padgett/index.html
 mailto:padgett at gdi.net     PGP 5.5 Key on request