Eprom Emulator Ideas

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 4 03:07:02 GMT 1999

If everyone looks at the following emulator
http://www.at-taiwan.com/~com00121/.  Correct me if I am wrong but wont
this work for what everyone is trying to do, except for the lack of a
reset function.  If this will work than half the work is done, it
connects via the serial port, all that is needed is software to edit the
prom and incorporate the emulator commands..  I am not a programmer at
all so I have no idea what this would entail but it would seem to me
that having to do half the work is twice as good.  I bought one of these
a while back due to the price, I couldn't pass it up, I thought that I
would never get it due to the fact that it seems to come from some
college kids in Taiwan but I did get it, I have not had the time to set
it up, I need to make a cable to use it with the 2732A.  Anyway just my
2 cents worth..  Jason