MEMCAL failure

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 22:47:14 GMT 1999

Ted,
In the 7749 ECM, the Quad-4 was the only app
that *did* use the 256.  Tell bruce to look again.. 8-)
He has a couple AMDD-8389  Q-4 memcals over there...
Actually I'm more concerned about the knock filtering.
It was a 4 banger with AL heads.  Wonder if the acoustics
would be anywhere close...
Mike V