Signals

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 04:49:20 GMT 1999

That's cool stuff Mike.
I was reading in a Mopar FI manual that the OBD2 ECU actually
expects to see the voltage spike from the injector closing,
 or it sets a code for that particular injector, meaning it isn't
operating correctly..  It could mean that it didn't open in
the first place, so the "spike" from closing would never occur.
Mike V..