Parts sources ?

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Mon Mar 8 16:16:14 GMT 1999

I bought an MPSI scanner.  It came with an adapter that is ALDL on one
end, and 15 pin D sub connector on the other (PC joystick port style).
Maybe the MPSI people can help you find something like that.  They have
a WWW page, I think it's www.mpsilink.com

Padgett 0sirius wrote:

> 1) Anyone know where to buy the connectors used on the ALDL ?
>
> 2) Is there a list of which ECMs used which memories (original used two
> 2732 (4kx8 in 24 pin DIP) & "Prom" was a 2708 (1kx8 also 24 pin DIP) - have
> also seen mention of "128" (16kx8 ?) & flash. Or just how many types/sizes
> of memory need to be accomodated. An only interested in GM at the moment.

Ludis has a good WWW page that lists GM ECMs, applications, prom sized,
etc.  www.cruzers.com/~ludis I think.  There's a link to it on the
DIY_EFI page under OEM systems/GM

--steve

--