ESC errors

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 10 02:47:40 GMT 1999

Ok we all know that one of GM's 7747 calibration's ESC counts would do a
0-255-0-255-0-255 and so on.. Well I have a problem with my 7747 setup,
most of the time its ok but sometimes I get an ESC code and as soon as
the ESC code sets the counts start to recycle until I shut off and
restart the engine.  I have not been able to determine whether or not
this occurs at the same time the ESC system is taking care of knock or
not.  Any ideas what might be the problem... thanks

Jason Weir
--
88 Wrangler
258, 4.0 head, Cherokee header, 2 1/2 exhaust with high flow cat &