ESC errors

Ward Spoonemore wspoonemore at excite.com
Wed Mar 10 04:47:06 GMT 1999

1. Is there a GM 1/2 card installed ?
2. what calibration are you running. several of the do not have ESC
enabled.
3. generaly there is a problem with older knock system sensing false knock,
partucularly is the sensor is near a header.
4. way to find if it actaul knock is to take out 8 - 10 deg timing and see
if it continues.
5. Real knock once started is hard to stop.

Ward