ALDL Interfaces

Padgett 0sirius padgett at gdi.net
Wed Mar 17 23:21:02 GMT 1999

Are we talking about the same computers ? My comment was in reference to
the 81-88 (at least) C3 and 86-92 (at least) P4. My 1990 DIACOM manual
confirms that this is used to display the trouble codes in Service Engine
Soon light blinks.

At 12:46 PM 3/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hmmm...
>According to the OTC tips and techniques manual states that the Field
>service mode is "normal ECM functionality with the exception of the SES
>light... It is used to indicate instantaneous rich-lean status...".
      	A. Padgett Peterson, P.E. Cybernetic Psychophysicist
 Anti-Virus, Cryptographics, & Antique Radio Researcher
http://www.freivald.org/~padgett/index.html
 mailto:padgett at gdi.net     PGP 5.5 Key on request