ALDL Interfaces

Teller.John at orbital.com Teller.John at orbital.com
Thu Mar 18 14:48:37 GMT 1999

I left the infamous paperclip in my Buick's ALDL connector after retrieving
some trouble codes.  My wife drove off in it and reported some very strange
engine performance problems!  Seemed to me like it was operating in "limp
home" mode...

--- John Teller

Padgett 0sirius <padgett at gdi.net> on 03/17/99 10:56:30 AM

Please respond to gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu