PCBoards for Projects...

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Sat Mar 20 20:32:29 GMT 1999

Hi,

I just finished a schematic for my Camaro interface last night.  Would you
like to start with that?  It's ALDL to 232, O2 meter & street dyno
interface.

Bill Shaw
'78 124 Spider
'86 Camaro (wet and white weather)
'88 Caprice Estate Wagon (an ark, but SHE likes it)
http://www.connix.com/~bshaw/fiat.html