peak-n-holds

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Mar 21 23:22:55 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pitts <mpitts at emi.net>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Saturday, March 20, 1999 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: peak-n-holds

I'd venture a guess it's also, got alot to do with the injectors closing
faster.
It would be interesting to hook up a good scope, and actually look at the
injector's signal.  Having the same chip, and two ecms you should see
(at least I'd imagine), a marked difference in the opening spike, and
closing
"waves".
Bruce
   I'm jealous.........