MAP / MAF / Grain of Salt...

Tom Hussey thussey at idirect.com
Sun Mar 28 10:05:47 GMT 1999

By that calculation and given the manual states the '97 MAF range of
0 - 655 gm/S thats 873HP...well I can dream can't I. ;-)
Seriously, I will look at the table inside to see what range is
supported. I understand that the ecm tries to make sense of the
throttle, RPM and maf input. Should be interesting to see how it all
works.
-Tom