Prom help?

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 27 01:59:59 GMT 1999

Ummmm....I don't have a burner....yet. Was Just curious. It is (well, was)
in a black plastic carrier with 28 pins. The chip has the following on it:
    DELCO
    36633
    Q 5012
    U7060007S
And on the back:
    8707 FG
    KOREA

I hate to run this thing into the ground, just trying to get SOME idea of
what is going on "inside the box." Thanks,
Jon Fedock

<snip>