GM Serial Data

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Sun Mar 28 03:38:23 GMT 1999

If you really want to read up on 232 style serial communications
standards, you can purchase the document ansi/tia/eia-232-f-1997 through
www.eia.org or www.tiaonline.org/standards/search_n_order.html (try title
contains 232 for the search).  Document Title: "Interface Between Data
Terminal Equipment and Data Circuit-Terminating Equipment Employing Serial
Binary Data Interchange (ANSI/TIA/EIA-232-F-1997)"

There's info in the diy_efi archives on interfacing the 8192 baud aldl
port to a pc serial interface.  You don't have to be a serial
communications expert to use it.

Tom