MAP / MAF / Grain of Salt...

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Sun Mar 28 15:50:41 GMT 1999

>  I do now...  (I love this place)

Me too.

> Sounds like a a reason for FB to consider a MAP system
> on the 431.

Yeah, I'm going to be torquing much more than that out of
the stroker... that's for sure.  So now its a matter of
deciding which ECM and what car I can rape.  I have a later
model Camaro system (early 90's, 93 I think) TPI, an 88
caddy body harness (why not rewire the whole truck while I'm
at it?) and going to convert the stroker to HEI and use GM
accessories. I found out the power steering box is Sawginaw
therefore mates nicely with the GM stuff, and I *hate* The
Chrysler alternator, and of course, going to devise a
serpentine system (I might has well just yank a BB GM block
and just swap it that way at this point <grin>.  Anyway,
thanks for all the info guys!

--
Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

http://www.xephic.dynip.com
1993 Superchaged Lincoln Continental
1989 500cid Turbocharged HWMMV
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab (soon to be twin turbo 440)
2000 Buick GTP (twin turbo V6)