MAF History

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 19:22:56 GMT 1999

I think i would like the single plane anyways.  Why not?  This whole
project will be a bolt-together (well, almost everything).  Rails and
intake are the hard part.  I'm going to order a harness from painless
wiring as soon as i figure out if i'm using a 730/165/1995 MAF/hand
crank/deisel/kerosene/???

Andy
p.s. i'm leaning on the MAP 7730 (possibly with a 749 EPROM).