Electric Fan on 730

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Mar 29 20:47:09 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ciciora <sciciora at al.noaa.gov>
To: gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, March 29, 1999 3:32 PM
Subject: Electric Fan on 730

On the AUJP v-8 BCC 730s it's at 0377+0378.  Turns on hi-off low.
On the time after off, might use a GN rad fan relay timer, I "think" that
might work.
0377+0378 is for the primary fan.  The secondary fan has some other
parameters
built in but, again, I don't think there is a key off function.
Bruce
     I take no resonsibility for e-mail from this location signed by
others.......