More Horsepower. More Torque!!

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Mar 31 02:05:09 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Hempstead <dave_hempstead at hp.com>
To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>;
dave_hempstead at hp.com <dave_hempstead at hp.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 1999 8:23 PM
Subject: More Horsepower. More Torque!!

There is no miracle golden bullet to calibrations.
On the new stuff, it takes alot of work to find any power.
Couple percent maybe.
Need to use a G-Tech or something, and measure increases.
Often what feels faster is slower!!!..
  Now, the moment you change something that is a diferent story.
Specially things to improve airflow thru the engine.
Mufflers/cats/intake tract.
Bruce