Peak-n-hold success at last

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Mar 31 16:25:48 GMT 1999

Congrat's on the mod. If I remember correctly, you swapped
out 6 saturated drivers for 6 PnH drivers on a sequential
system? This was because you replaced the sat inj with PnH
injectors.

I'm wondering what inj you used, as the PnH TBI inj need
a shroud or 'container' around the entire body of the
injector. Just the top and bottom are open. These are not
easy to mount. Are you using something different?

My other question, where did you get the Cherry cs drivers?
Were you able to get them without needing to buy a large
minimum amount? (For some reason I'm thinging you used
Active or Future Electronics...)

BobR.

So how good are those WOT tests? <g>