More Horsepower. More Torque!!

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 31 17:02:42 GMT 1999

>I don't thing any reasonably cam is CARB approved, and are probably
>not approvable since they do change emissions (at least without a
>major amount of computer adjustment, which very few (maybe none)
>outside of the big automakers have the equipment and ability to do.

Remember though...
CARB is only for California vehicles...
CARB approval just means the device doesn't disable any emissions controls
and that the emissions using such a device do not make the vehicles
emissions exceed the max allowable for that year/make/model.
In order to be truly "smog legal" it has to be approved by the EPA and
that's where the big bucks are needed.