WAS MAF History, now why not 749

andy quaas realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 18:48:09 GMT 1999

OK, i can buy the promgrammer and use it to edit all of the tables in
the bin.  No problem.  I can use a hex editor and change the cylinder
selsct.  Here's a real stupid question:  What changes with the cylinder
select?  Does it read the ignition pulses differently?  Nothing else
should really change, no?

Andy
p.s. does a 749 use the same "ESC" stuff as a more-common 7730 on the
mem-cal?