More Horsepower. More Torque!!

Terry/Carol Kelley terryk at foothill.net
Wed Mar 31 22:02:33 GMT 1999

>From some lengthy conversations with CARB, they will test a vehicle before
the mod and after. The emissions from the mod can't increase above the
un-modded levels. They *implied* that this meant that particular car, not
just the limits.

On your first attempt for an EO number, they drag you through the mud. After
that they are easier on you.

Terry Kelley

1986 Olds Ciera GT 3800 Supercharged