What IC in VSS buffer circuit GM.

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue May 4 12:15:29 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Dennis Bell) wrote:
> Pat,
>
>     Terry has volunteered to convert the file and post it. I've sent him the source file (off list) and with any luck he will post it to the ftp site. If he is unable to do this, I'll send the file to you and see if you have any luck. The Orcad version is 7.20.17 but the file formats may be the same as 7.11. There must be a utility that can convert

I emailed techsupport at orcad.com and they said

 1) goto the edit menu, click on select all
 2) goto your fav. graphics program open a new drawing and paste from windows clipboard

I can't ftp from this side of the company fire so I just email you the two jpgs

sorry if this message hits twice ( I'm onan unstable machine)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com