What IC in VSS buffer circuit GM.

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue May 4 15:40:39 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Todd....!!) wrote:
> Another way to capture a screen to the windows clipboard is to either
> just press the 'printscreen' button to capture the entire screen or
> press Alt+printscreen to capture only the currently highlighted window!
>
> I am a tech writer for a software company here in Houston, and I use
> this all the time, I've only recent;y known about how to do this, maybe
> a year or two ago MAX....
>
> Wish ya well on your project(s)!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Todd....!!

I'm not really a win user ( I'm a un*x type) I didn't want any more in the picture
then neccessary ( I still use dialup @ home and hate long dl times) The select up
and paste to where ever worked and all I got was the drawing screen. the print screen
does grab the whole screen dosen't it?

Thanks for the pointer thou

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8