Emulators

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Wed May 5 12:59:53 GMT 1999

Previously, you (JTesta1966 at aol.com) wrote:
> In a message dated 5/4/99 11:31:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jboucher at ctelcom.net writes:
>
> << WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!  Why are messing with this shit if your son
>  is gone?  What happened?  Is this a family member or a true disaperance?
>  Can you post a picture or is there anything we can do?
>   >>

> There is a website I put up at http://www.webdynamics-nj.com/steven . Anyone
> having information would be so kind as to contact Dave. The # is indicated on
> the site.

are the texas police no help? what about fbi (they are crossing state lines)

good luck and nail them hard,

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8