What IC in VSS buffer circuit GM.

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 5 16:01:38 GMT 1999

Hello Pat,

Will look at your e's again for attachments, but didn't notice any, but
then again, I've got over 100 E's a day to contend with!!  Ya know?
PLUS I STILL have to get my job done durin the day as well as eat and
sleep...

Oh what a life...

Will be goin to the drags this fri, no FI yet, just Holley 750's, Am
runnin electronic ignition, if that counts for anything!

Which brings up a question that you Techno-techies may know how to
answer...

I wish to measure how many amps my ECU is pulling at various rpm's and
loads, how do I hook up an ammeter to measure this.... Or do I even use
an ammeter at all?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely!,

Todd....!!