92 ecm

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Mon May 10 12:36:10 GMT 1999

speakerconnection at home.com writes:

<< Does anyone on the list have an ecm from a 92/93 3800 series I
supercharged motor? I'm looking for an ecm and possibly the harness (just the
molex connector, no wires) from a supercharged 3800 bonneville, park avenue,
and so on... if you do have one, e-mail me personally at
speakerconnection at home.com and let me know what you would want for it... >>

I have a ECM from a 88-89 Lesabre 3800 (no SC, but was told this computer
would go to 5psi boost, from a guy on my other list) scv# 01228253. Will it
help?? I gutted the calpack trying to figure out how to remove the chip
(dammit if it doesnt look "plugged" in) Well..call me a moron..everyone else
does. ANYWAY...I have the ECm here if you need .it..if it'll work for you.

Jim