Misc Electronics

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 11 20:26:24 GMT 1999

Hold out for a refrigerator, and A/C thou <g>.
OK, add a dish and Big Screen tooo.
You might think I was kidding about the wiring harnesses in the living room,
and v-6 in the bedroom, hehehehehe.....
Speaking of gmecm www, where is it?.
I tried www.gmecm.com   and get can not load..

 They're on the GMECM WWW page, under projects.  Just photos for now...