Misc Electronics

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 12 03:17:36 GMT 1999

> My wife had a fit when I baked my heads in the oven.... Sharpe

FOr smaller parts (pistons, valves, etc) I use a Black and Decker
toaster oven, simply to avoid that issue altogether.

Then, a friend of mine had a gas oven installed in his body shop
specifically for coating parts, so hell, I drive up 2 hours on the rare
occasions I have to cook something.

Gotta love sick friends!  I've used the techline stuff on multiple
projects with great success, and would highly recommend it to those
trying to choose a product... avail from Summit among others.

Frederic