Accel AS&M S&P Follow up

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 13:43:47 GMT 1999

For a BBC, here are the options that I have found
(complete kits):

- Force EFI single-plane with haltech is $2900
- Accel SuperRam with a DFI ECM is $2699+$200 for
software
- Accel Stealth with DFI ECM is ~$3300+$200 for
software
- Accel ProRam with DFI ECM (single-plane type)
$3300+$200 for software
- AS&M TPI with GM 7730 ECM is ~$4300 (but it comes
with a distributor, too)
- AS&M single plane is ~$3800 (again, with dist.)
- Street & Performance TPI with GM 7730 ECM is $2850
- TPIS single-plane with 7730 GM ECM ~$4200 (way
overpriced)

Again, these are all for big-block chevys

Andy