GM 7730 ecm

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu May 13 14:52:46 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: <jsg at donet.com>
To: <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: GM 7730 ecm

You can run P+H injectors on saturated code.
GM uses a totally different injector firng strategy thou.
On a 2 barrel TBI the alternately fire each injector on each ignition event.
Depending on application, might have trouble running saturated injectors on
TBI calibration.
   To check for different configurations, is a matter of reading the
archives or going to a good library, and sitting down, and looking at all
the ecms applications.

So the drill would be find a target ecm, then using like a prom book see
what applications it's used in, then look up the wiring for that
application, to verify the injectors used.  Then find a related prom to work
on.
Grumpy
Bruce