BCC 3067 axxc / disassembly

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri May 14 20:23:32 GMT 1999

What would the point be of doing another version of one that is done?.
If you wanted to do something new, different, and interesting how about one
of the truck pcms.
  Or if you really wanted to do something new, figure out what needs to be
changed for a 2 bar version, maybe a 3.
  If you did the PCM, figure out the patch from 4L60E to 4L80E.
  Be nice to if someone figured out what to flip to do DIS, to Dissy, and
visea versa
Doc