BCC 3067 axxc / disassembly

jgwynne at mrcday.com jgwynne at mrcday.com
Fri May 14 20:27:41 GMT 1999

   In message <19990514194538.12850.rocketmail at web120.yahoomail.com>, you write
:

| What is wrong with the dissaseblies given by ECMguy?
| Those seem to be very complete, and possibly from GM??

Well... syntax errors, the is no way you could pipe it into an
assembler and get code out. Many comments, while being generally
correct, have the details wrong (aldl commands structures wrong, min
and and max limit values reversed elsewhere,...). The branch error in
the VATS section also comes to mind, but I don't have the anht bin to
check against. Commented descriptions for some of the data bits are missing.
I would not be too surprised if it did come from GM, but hacked so as not
to too closely resemble the original. 90+% of the work is in that
code, but I want something more complete and capable of being modified
and recompiled.

john gwynne