What are you thinking

jsg at donet.com jsg at donet.com
Fri May 14 21:14:31 GMT 1999

An "anonymous" crontributor wrote me in private....

| That guy did a bunch of work, and was really nice enough to public domain
| it, and here you go out of no where with no info about who he is making
| statements like that.

nor you... you have no information of him. If he is legitimate, I
would like to help him. I would love to send him my comments and
corrections... to improve and expand the effort he started. That's the
kind of effort I had in mind when I started this list.

|   MAN, no wonder people walk away from this list bitter.

>From me!?! The exit door is "unsubscribe"...

I can not even begin to estimate the number of hours I have spent
keeping these lists running for the past five years. That's in addition to
all of the efi332 development which often seemed to be single handed.
If someone doesn't like the work I've done, I want them to
leave... this isn't for everyone. It's a shame that they are bitter,
but such is life....

| I just can't beleive you said that.
| I'm sure we can look forward his support in anything now,,,,,,,

his mistake... working as a group could get more done with better results.

| How many proms have you public domained????????????????

The libbsp support package for the mc68332 and mc68000 of RTEMS is
mine. I created it _AND_ _I_ _SUPPORT_ _IT_! When there are problems,
I fix it. I respond to problems and am willing to incorporate changes
and submission to improve it. The basis for open-source code.

I will disassemble axxc, using the ECMGUY's work as a starting point
for which I am grateful, and I will welcome patches that improve it and
correct my mistakes.

That's What _I_ am thinking.

john gwynne