Newbie: Fiero ECM questions

TK terryk at foothill.net
Fri May 14 23:04:13 GMT 1999

Closer to 2900 lbs for the V6.

I have only one word son - Northstar.

For those that have seen the Fiero SD code and it's brother the 85 Mass code
(they were backups to each other should one fail EPA certification), it is a
beast like nothing else. Both the tables and the program are different.
Maybe the Fiero follows some older C3 carb code, but I've never seen
anything that compares.

You will need something to tell you where the crank is.

Terry