Loose ends Dis/Dissy

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat May 15 02:12:21 GMT 1999

Yep, yep, been looking... that's why all the questions on cap sizes too.

Still can't understand the diff between a small cap and big cap
when it comes to the amount of adv/ret you can run, it's all angular
motion. Should be the same, a v8 fires every 90deg crank. Gives 45
deg distrib for each plug, minus some so that it goes to the correct
cap term.

kinda' interesting when you get to 48 deg and the previous cyl is
firing, just cuts out.

BobR.