90/91 Vette distributor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 15 03:59:40 GMT 1999

I've run both distributors on an AL Headed 355 SBC..
Both have been fine.   Just from the mechanics end, I went to the small
cause I've seen fewer module failures with them.  Doing the remote coil game
with the big cap generated more parts, and possible failures.
  Course, some manifolds make, the choice for you
Bruce