Newbie: Fiero ECM questions

TK terryk at foothill.net
Mon May 17 13:39:55 GMT 1999

Interesting. I forgot about the older TBI cars. I've never looked back
before 85. Are you talking about the 749 tables being the same as the Fiero
tables? Or the program code. Maybe I should have said tables. I haven't
really looked at the program code that close.

Still interesting! When I looked at the Fiero cal tables,  to me, the layout
is different than I expected. Idle, they type of stuff.

Thanks again!
Terry