Lt1 Ignition Table's

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon May 17 21:36:02 GMT 1999

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Ken Kelly wrote:

> Shannen,
> 	These are very small attachments so I'll try to send them through the list. If
> it doesn't work I'll send them directly.
>
> 	As I stated earlier the tables are very different between Auto and manual.
> There are actual 2 tables in each chip one is 400-4000 RPM the second is
> 4000&up.
>
> Files that start with A are for Auto trans. Files that start with M are for 6
> speed. Files that end in L are 400-4000 RPM files that end in H are 4000&up RPM.
>
> 	The tables are a text dump option in my Lt1 editor

Ken,

I assume it is using the rpm/25 for the 400-4000 and the rmp/31.25
above 4k on the 94-95 models also?   That is what mine seems to use
for most table indexing.  I have not yet really looked for the spark
on mine yet, I am still improving things playing with the fuel.  I
have successfully split fueling out for each gear, so I have a
separate table for each of the 4 speeds.  I don't know how much this
is going to help things.  I have noticed that while tuning to a
certain O2 value, the car seems to require more fuel (higher
constantt) in lower gears to maintain the same O2 output level.  I am
also tuning by performance and so far leaning thigns out has speed my
car up.    I need to do some more this weekend.

			Roger