BCC 3067 axxc / disassembly

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Tue May 18 03:51:24 GMT 1999

I wrote a pascal pgm that reads bins into memory and goes thru the code
looking for address and instructions. start with the reset vector and the
vector map and "trace" the bytes...It builds a database of addresses and
references... Jumps, loads, etc. It uses a database of instruction formats
for the chip in question. It needs tweaked for every bin as not everything is
the same but you can look at the bits and (hopefully) determine what to do.
It also runs up to 20 min per bin... from the database, I can produce
assembler code. Tom S