Pascal, utils, fuelpump

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed May 19 06:59:38 GMT 1999

Hi Dave,
       Hopefully I can,,,,,,how much horspower are ya at?????what fuel
pressure????I'll get you the GM part number.....
-Carl Summers

<< Subj:	 Pascal, utils, fuelpump
 Date:	99-05-18 17:08:25 EDT
 From:	dzug at delanet.com (Dave Zug)
 Sender:	owner-gmecm at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 > > I wrote a pascal pgm that reads bins into memory and goes thru the code

 PASCAL  oh boy.havent seen any of that since the 80's. hoorah UCSD!

 sorry, not ECM.. I got excited.

 PS I have a side-by-side binary compare pgm that you define table
 start, length, width, and eng unit. it visually tags the values red
 if larger, blue if smaller. cheap and dirty, but free if someone
 wants it. its in VB... I sold out. :-(

 PPS.. anyone suggest an upgrade intank fuel pump for supercharging a
 5.7 camaro? Mines weak and its getting replaced.
 Dave Z  87GN 12.74 @ 105, 1.84 60' 110 oct,22#
         89 Turbocharged Grand Prix (7727)
         http://www.delanet.com/~tgp