FC 45

Mike Pitts mpitts at netspeak.com
Thu May 20 14:06:36 GMT 1999

That's interesting.  I had a bad O2 on my GN last year
which caused me to fail the emissions check.  I replaced
it with a Bosch and with a little tuning, I was able to
get my emissions down to 6 pmm of HC. Max allowable is
220 ppm.  Before the sensor change it blew something
like 330 ppm.

Maybe the Bosch sensors work fine on the older C3 ECMs
but not the newer P4s ?

-Mike