PROM holder for programmer/reader for GM PROM

Jason Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Fri May 21 01:00:00 GMT 1999

Sorry if this is part of a FAQ or is common knowledge but I haven't been
able to find it on any of the web sites. I am looking for several PROM
holders to hold the GM PROM's in order to read them on a chip
programmer/reader without having to remove the actual chip from the PROM
case (sort of a 28 pin to 66 pin adapter). My home made ones are getting
old and I don't feel like having to make them myself this time (I just want
to buy them already made).

Anyone know where I can get something like this?

Jason