Bruce Plecan

TK terryk at foothill.net
Sat May 22 03:10:06 GMT 1999

Hello everyone,

There is no delicate way to say the following, but having known Bruce for a
bit here, I will try to say it in a compassionate way.

I received a message from Bruce that is rather ominous. For those of you
that don't know Bruce, he as been struggling for some time with lung
problems. He indicated that he may be losing the battle and that it could be
very soon.

Bruce asked that I say to the DIY EFI list. I hope he is able to overcome
the setback (I will try to get details). He must think very highly of the
people on this list to openly ask for something be said.

The news is not good at all.  Using whatever method you like, think some
good thoughts for him. Bruce has done more for this group than anyone
imagine.

I will let you know what I find out as soon as I can.

Regards

Terry Kelley