ANHT '90 Vette bin

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun May 23 17:16:18 GMT 1999

I think I got side-tracked here, the criteria that I really
wanted to use was: '7727 ecm and Aluminum heads... I think
I mentioned map so that it was the '7727 ecm.

The aluminum heads are the key, with the ecm being second,
as I can find the timing maps (there's that word again), in
that bin.

Thanks,

BobR.

P.S. the bin in question should now be in 'incoming', thanks Tim...