LT1 cal Q's

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Mon May 24 00:13:51 GMT 1999

On my web page I have the full disassembly of mine.  There are alot of
pieces of code that seem to be vette related (features not on the
f-body).   I would guess it is the same (or really really close) prom
used in both.  My web page is at http://www.hit.net/~rah  I know in
the diag output stuff there are codes only for one or the other car
and in the program my ecm is running there seems to be everything
required to handle both, and given that there is not that much
differing between the two vehciels (25 hp, and the vette has 2 knock
sensors) I really doubt they are different.

			Roger