Bruce Plecan

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Mon May 24 16:37:27 GMT 1999

My prayers are with ya BRUCE!,

As I read on a bumper sticker just yesterday...

"Those who wait to have a relationship with Jesus Christ at 11:00
usually die at 10:30"

Bruce, if you're not already a Christian, accept Jesus into your heart
NOW!

All you have to do is ask Him.... He awaits your request!

Read Romans in the bible....

Sincerely!,

Todd....!!