94 Truck dilemma

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue May 25 04:09:32 GMT 1999

Clear ecm.  Unplug O2 and drive for a while.  If the O2 had been poisoned,
putting a new one in while out the poison being burned out would kill the
new one to.  See if having no O2 report makes a difference, better yet
disable 13-44-45, an drive.  Any fresh gaskets?.
   What for mufflers they use?.  Really quiet?.  Excessive backpressure?.
High miles, cam off a tooth?.
Sneezy